Permit Parking (Helicopter Noise Committee is in Recess)
Committee Chair: Dave Gajda- Coordinate with Parking Enforcement and neighborhood to facilitate expansion of District 70 Permit Parking District.
WRITTEN COMMENTS REGARDING THE EXPANSION OF PERMIT PARKING DISTRICT 70 IN HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS, MUST BE RECEIVED BY THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2012.
Address your written comments to:
PPD 70 exp Comments
c/o Tamara Martin
Department of Transportation
555 Ramirez St. Space 315
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Hollywood Heights Association
Parking Committee 2012
- Educate the Hollywood Heights Neighborhood on Street Parking Issues
- Hollywood Bowl Season resident parking struggles
- Year round limited parking for residents with one or no dedicated parking spaces
- New residential development(s) in immediate area will add to future parking issues.
- Surrounding areas have gone to Preferential Parking (lower Hillcrest and Whitley Heights)
- Explore Possible Parking Solutions including but not limited to;
- LA City Preferential Parking (aka Permit Parking)
- Hollywood Bowl overflow parking for Alta Loma Residents
- Parking Enforcement for no parking zones
- Hollywood Bowl Season (redirecting non-residents to other parking)
- Post Alarm Patrol Car as deterrent for non resident parking/loitering
- David Gajda - HHA Resident
- HHA Members are welcome to join
- Notify David Gajda at Gajdad@pacbell.net
PREFERENTIAL PARKING FOR THE HOLLYWOOD HEIGHTS AREA?
- HOW WILL THIS AFFECT ME?
- HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- WHAT STREETS ARE INCLUDED?
- CAN HAVE YOUR BLOCK EXCLUDED?
FIND OUT ABOUT PREFERENTIAL / PERMIT PARKING ON YOUR STREET.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
More Updates and Information to Come.